Tuesday, May 31, 2011

EEEkkkkkk!

i was getting ready to post when I received a call from Lilly & Matty's dad.
He wanted to ask how I felt about them traveling ALONE. ACK! Well ... as I was trying my best to hold back my tears... my head was flooded by all these terrible things that could happen to them- being all alone. I don't think I am ready to let go of my kids like that.

Oh my mommy head is throbbing. I am going to have to do a LOT of praying to get that question answered, because without God with me on this..... I will never be able to let them grow up :(



I was reading a blog post from another friend and she mentioned this funk she has been in... I am SO there.. and have been so for so long. These days I just wonder if it will ever go away. I have moments of happiness but it seems I spend more time worried and angry. She had decided to first pray about it - and I need to start doing better about my relationship with God- and 2. get dressed in the morning... she also added walking ,but I think I will let her keep that part :)

Could I make myself feel better by trying to look a little better?? Maybe if I sat outside for a few minutes alone, that would help me clear my head for the day.

I really need to start doing something... i feel like I am dragging myself down to places I just dont want to be in.


For right now, I am going to take something for this headache I enjoying now and try to let all those things that seem to rub me wrong, just slide off my skin.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment