Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Summer Bucket List


I am a little behind on my blogging. So lets see if we can play catch- up... BACKWARDS


Photobucket



Hubby just left this morning for a week long "trip" to NM and it got me thinking.... "oh crap! Summer Vacation is starting THIS week!" For me summer vacations time is just stressful. I like having my routine...early bed times....but I figured come September life is going to change and be a l i t t l e more hectic... so I decided to make a summer bucket list to do with the kids. Some items are free and are short little things to do or THEY can do ( the best part) and some things are half day and full day.. Full day stuff is mandatory outing that includes daddy (for mommy's sake!)

Here is the list of ideas we have :) When we are ready for an activity or "date", I will have a sweet child of mine pick out a color coded card and we will go off for that adventure... or I will send them on their marry way to do it outside!

Make a special lunch and surprise daddy at work with it

City Beach

Park Play Day

Family Movie Night

Family Game Night

Make homemade ice cream

Bike ride

Xbox game afternoon

Water piƱatas

Make Rice krispy treats

Wash cars

Invite a friend over for an afternoon movie

Tie dye shirts

Paint pet rocks

Play with bubbles

Sandpoint fountain

Library story time

Ice cream sundae lunch

Make Rock candy

Have a monster dinner

Ice Cream Outing




CDA Park

KROC Center

Riverfront Park

Visit a candy store

Visit Krispy Kreme

Cat tails zoo

Kids museum Spokane

CHERRY FESTIVAL is JULY 16-17 green bluff farms Spokane

Strawberry Festival June 25-26



Triple play

Bowling

Boat ride

Worship concert at KROC center 7pm June 25

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget more camping. You know, our children are so blessed to have a mom like you!

    ReplyDelete