Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bath Time with BOYS





Bubble Bubble... Boys And Bubbles

bath time for the boys (younger ones) .... should include a warning that says:


I still till this day- 4 kids later- have figured out why I- the loving mom that I am- seem to get more wet than they do. No matter what I do to prepare either of us, I still have to change clothes after bath time.....and want a bottle of wine. Ohh... shoo.. was that my inside voice being loud again?!

Today was a pretty busy day. The first half of the day was spent outside at the park.. OH MAN.. how lovely that was. We actually got to do therapy at the park! I am sure a lot of you moms here in Sandpoint were enjoying this wonderful weather. It was the perfect day. The sun was giving off the perfect amount of heat and the wind was blowing just enough to cool you down. As happy as I was to get in the car and relax, I was dreading going home and looking at my 4 walls again. But my prayers were answered when I realized that my day was not done. I grabbed kid #4 from school and we sped fast up to Hope to drop off some kind of tool looking things for hubby and back into town for more appt and grocery shopping. Ok for real this time I was ready to be home AND in bed. But ...OH NO... this momma still had work to do.
It was once again time to feed those little monsters and see if I could waddle myself to the bathroom to wash two of them before they turned into Gremlins. When I announced bath time, the 2 younger ones came running towards me and the 2 older ones ran toward their rooms as fast as they could...Hmmm I was sensing not all was excited for bath time. Ohhh HEHEhehehe I will have to share shower time with older kids at another post... that is pretty humorous.

So boys come running and the first thing they do is rip off clothes and streak through the house. I guess it's a little boy ritual. But it sure is funny to see little bums running through the house and hearing them laughing as they make it back across the house. Of course in their streak of freedom, they come baring toys of all sizes to bathe with.

...Now... there is NOTHING like wanting to take a mommy bath with a tub filled with plastic toys. If a bath is REALLY needed for mom.... heck, I'll float with trains, trucks and odd creature looking toys.

Bubbles filled the tub and the bathroom filled with shrieks. They have found 2 cups to play with. Great.. this can mean only one thing for me. Its a wet t-shirt party! Too bad hubby wasn't here to admire the benefits of a prego wife :) After all, these babies won't be around for ever!

At first things were pretty calm but once child A started thinking that pouring water on brother was WAY more fun than on himself... well.... it all goes down hill from there!

I was able to snap a few pictures of bath time fun.






Gettin' a little muscle action for the camera!


This look says to me...
"whatcha ya lookin at Willis"





Yeah... these photos makes my heart happy.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very blessed to have a loving wife and a beautiful family. There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank God for the blessings that He has put in my life. I love you and the kids so very much, Thank you for the daily joy that you bring into our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these... sounds just like our house!

    ReplyDelete