Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mommy Day

The other day as I sat on the couch with hubby, he made me see stars!! He asked me if he would like me to take the kids so I can have a day to myself.. to either relax or go buy more shoes.

Whhhhaaattt????
Hell Yeah!


To some that may seem like nothing special for whatever reasons, but to me... that was the WORLD!!

As I was getting ready for my day I just couldn't decide what to do really. Clean up a little or go shopping... and if I go shopping, what do i go shopping for? My fave shoes were from 2 years ago so I know no one carried them anymore... paint for the studio? Curtains for the house? ACK! I couldn't decide.. so i got dressed and even put on a little makeup, grabbed my older son from school and my camera and we hit the streets of sandpoint for some photo fun.

It felt great to play again- he even had a good time. I love being able to spend a little one on one time with each kid.. they all make me smile!!

Here are some photos from my Mommy Day!








In the middle of our "shoot" I had to stop and smell the flowers. These first flowers are one of my faves. i wish I had a yard FULL of them!





And these fluffy fun flowers, remind me of childhood... just laying in the grass blowing all the "petals" and making childhood dreams :)



1 comment: