Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Therapy IS Cleaning




Last night I just couldn't take the allergies anymore so I doped myself up with the good 'ol Benadryl. Please Lord let this work. I was so tired of having itchy eyes, throat, face, runny nose. My eye was so itchy that when I itched it, it was like an "eye-gasm". Hurt so bad but felt so good. After that though they were all red and swollen. So picture if you please, a snotty nose, my voice all scratchy sounding from my trying to attempt to scratch it- I sound like a cat hacking crap up .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZm52nvBB4
my gimp eye watering.... I feel like Quasimodo.. Good Lord please stop with the allergies!
So down the hatch went TWO pills.

Not too long after that I start to feel medicine heady... Yes!!! Now all I need is a good night sleep without me needing to claw my face apart. Just as soon as I layed my head down to pass out, the baby woke up and ONLY wanted to continue to suck on my like a big pacifier I am. Uggghhhh. Momma just wanted some sleep. {One of these days I am gonna have to get my bed back to just hubby & I}

I had hoped to wake this morning to me dancing on air and my eyes back to normal. I mean that doesn't sound like a hard request, right?

WRONG.

Crusty nasty eye and hyper kids. Hmmm lovely. Not to mention that I had lost my {happy}pills so this looks like it will be an interesting day. Last night the boys decided to have a slumber party in our room and when I woke, everything but them were still there. I walked into the kitchen and every dish we owned was out and dirty.. ceral all over the counters along with puddles of milk. A daughter pouncing around the house acting like the mob boss, my 3yr old jumping on the couch screaming "CARTOONS", my 5 year old dancing around the house in his cowboy hat singing "save a horse ride a cowboy" and my 10 quietly hiding in his room trying to avoid the morning wrath of mommy.

the only thing that could help at this moment was coffee and some therapy cleaning. So I kicked the kids out of the house and got my clean on! As sick as it sounds, it actually was very theraputic to get dirty and clean my dirt! But I saved the bathrooms and washing the kitchen floor for a punishment chore. I know one of those kids are just itchin' to scrub some floors :)

As the clock it ticking towards lunch time I thought to myself, "self, lets make lunch and put the kids to bed. You deserve a nap" but as my toddler ran by, I smelt a stench of nasty ass that I am honestly afraid to go near. Hmmm how much money would I have to pay an older kid to clean THAT up??!!!

no... I didn't make them do it, but the thought was enticing lol. I'll go wipe some toddler butt and then after I wash my hands go fill my Quisimodo face with some chocolate.... maybe I'll even make the kids chores today to be rubbing my hard working feet :)

CHEERS!










1 comment:

  1. Lmao! You said it all! The best part of cleaning up is throwing stuff away and thinking I won't have to clean that up ever again! But there will be more stuff to clean, always. sigh. happy pill sounds good right about now.

    ReplyDelete