Sunday, June 26, 2011

To The Moon ALice!

What an interesting day... again.. this has turned out to be..
Last night I had to take myself to bed early- drugged up on some benadryl in hopes to give myself SOME relief with allergies... I woke up this morning with crusty eyes and runny nose ( i sound pretty huh). Unfortunately my allergy hell did not get better and now I am worried if someone can overdose on eye drops.

Well because of the annoyance of itchy eyes, scratchy throat and runny nose, I wasn't a very peachy momma/ wife today. My SIL offered to take a kiddo to the store with her- which was such a great treat for me... so I decided to take that moment and get a shower without any interruptions. It's not often I am able to walk into my bathroom without company- so this was like my treat!

I undress and turn on the water and to my butt-naked surprise.. our water is off.....AGAIN. It hasn't even been a full month when we went thru this again. There is a very long story that goes with this, but I will hold all the details, but basically we pay water to a private "water company" a.k.a Nasty little man and he is upset with us... for no reason- yes, honestly, for no reason and has decided to play this power pull by turning off our water ONCE again.
I feel so HORRIBLE for my husband who has to deal with this creature. We have had water with him for 6 years and have always paid on time- every month....

I just don't get how a person would think it was a great idea to turn off water to a house that has 4 kids and a pregnant (hormonal) woman. But he just does not care... in fact he told poor hubby that he would talk to his lawyer before he would turn our water back on.

Sounds like a lovely night huh :)
But... I am trying to make the best of it... trying to not let the messy house, dirty dishes or my total hormonal state effect my night.... I'm trying.. with my teeth grinding... I'm trying.

So for baths tonight, I did what any other redneck would do :) I put all the kids and myself in the hot tub!!

Now if ONLY bedtime sleepiness would smack the kids, I would sit on my hippo bum and enjoy some ice cream.....all to myself!


**warning to all my friends..... please keep back at least 10 feet until further water notice. thanks and love you all!! ***

2 comments:

  1. You seemed cheery when I stopped in!!!! Praying you get your water back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for whatever lesson it is that you would have us learn through this and I pray that you bless everyone that we come in contact with, that your light may shine through us and that we will be your servants and do your calling, Amen

    ReplyDelete