Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Baby Update

Ok so we just got back from the doc...
let me tell ya... one sure way to get yourself STRESSED out is to bring 4 kids with you to an ultrasound- BY YOURSELF. Holy crap! My nerves are so shot right now!

Ok anywho... baby is looking good.. my cervix is still long so the contractions that I get to endure each day, are not doing anything- which is great news for this baby but really a pain in my butt for me! The baby is already a little over 2 pounds- great length- and the water level is just fine for him.
Yup- you read right.. HIM. Another boy. I have to laugh and think to myself that God knows what he is doing. I NEVER in my life did I picture myself with 4 boys. That is even hard to say!!

So now I can try to relax and not worry if this little one with come early and try to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy as much as I can. I guess its time for us to start plowing though all those boy name. I personally think coming up with boy names is so hard. They just don't sound cute. How the heck am I going to squeeze *gulp* 4 boys into one room??

hehehehe... wow.

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. I really appreciate it all!!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!!! So happy all is well with you and your little man! Eventually you and Charlie take their room and they get the master bedroom. Love you lots! :)kim

    ReplyDelete