Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I woke this morning with excitement and a little hesitation. Today was my last session of my maternity year. I am hoping that I am able to take a few sessions but the way things are going... it doesn't look too promising. A good friend of mine and her 2 cute kiddos had her daughters LAST session of her first year :(..... What that meant for me was a shower.... and I decided that I was going to brave the razor for a good clean shave.

All I can say is I had entered a new Olympic sport:
Pregnant Lady Shaving In Small Shower Stall.

I'm not even sure what I got and what I missed. Legs were .... ummmm... not too bad. I could see from the knee down. Everything above that... YIKES! But other places.. GOOD GRAVY! As Jenny McCarthy says... I should have left the twinkies alone!

From there I ventured up to the stuido where I witnessed a doggy mess. ( I was warned it was there but I was also told it was cleaned up- which makes me all the more mad) Woooooo let me tell you that THIS pregnant woman was NOT happy. (OFF WITH THIS HEAD!)
One of the dogs had gotten INTO the studio and into the trash. Lets just say that cleaning up dirty diaper shreds is NOT the way I wanted to start my freaking morning. Can you tell I am still a little upset about that?@

I completed my session with the most adorable little girl - I swear she could so be a Baby Gap model. Not only is she fashionable but so cute. It was killing me seeing all these cute baby girl clothes. I think secretly I am hoping that this momma will want to pass down some cute outfits if we have a girl LOL.

When I got home... I seriously came in and back out again. I can not believe how much of a mess an 11 year old and a 1 1/2 can make!! Just imagine for a moment, if you will.... He had gotten into a bottle of powder - where he found that- I have NO idea, but he did and he decided to powder the whole house and my bed. AHHHHHHHH. Then his snack- apparently he didnt want that anymore so he managed to crush it all on the carpet into powdery crumbs. The kitchen... I have no idea what my sweet adorable daughter was thinking... I know what I was thinking though. I WANTED OUT!!!!
Actually what I wanted to do was to call a babysitter and have her come rescue me as the 3 of them cleaned and I take a little trip to town to cool off and fatten myself up. Then that creeping thought of dinner came and I was forced to go to town to get dinner supplies. UGH. By this time I was so done moving, thinking, talking, crying, yelling.... couldn't we just have pizza and actually have it delivered to my door, please?

We did manage to clean the house. Between my daughter and I, we did a pretty good job. I made the younger ones do all the bending and picking stuff off the floor. Now all that is left to do is cook. Thankfully my kids want Manwhich - which will be easy peesy!

Is it bedtime yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment