Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat

Well this year was a little different. We normally don't celebrate halloween but I felt the need to do a wee bit. There was no pumpkins, no parties, no gory costumes... in fact I was just supportive of my kids dressing up for school :)

Matty was invited to a friends house for a party- which he had a great time and he dressed as..... Harry Potter (surprised?)

Lilly was able to dress up for school as well and we made her into a 1950's housewife.. she looked SO cute!!! I even let her wear my heels to school. She kept saying "thank you mom- thank you".

And my lil Christopher was a nerd LOL.. We just taped boxes of nerds to his clothes. He was a big hit at school of course!

There was no special amazing treats tonight.. well actually, my kids had stressed me out as dinner time was nearing so I ordered some pizza and plopped myself in front of the tv to watch past episodes of Pan Am. It was so so yummy yummy good!

As far as my "trick" ugh- it was no laughing matter.

I was walking past the boys room and noticed my 2 year old NAKED and PEEING into an empty apple juice container.. I quickly just walked away praying that he would put the cap back on the bottle. I honestly dont think what goes through a boys head when it comes to peeing inside things?!!!
But my prayers were not answered... I heard the bottle slide and tumble on the ground... I knew I had better go in there and check out the damage... ugh Pee ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

Not my idea of a great trick or treat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment