Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Day Older

Today marks one month old for our lil Jack. I really can not believe he is a month old already. This morning as I was holding him and snuggling... he actually felt bigger in my arms. It made me cry. Time goes so fast with sweet lil babies. It's just not fair. This morning I felt like I spent the whole time just being weepy.

With this last pregnancy, I made the decision to get my tubes tied. As much as I love kids, my body felt like I just couldn't do it anymore. I knew this was a right choice for my family. But I have to be honest, the thought makes me sad that I will no longer to EVER have any more babies. I know in a few months I am going to be a lot more happier about this decision- because after all - they DO turn into those terrible tazmania twos!

I am so in love with my lil baby that it just breaks my heart to see him grow. I just wish he could be that sweet small 2 week old for just a little longer.




As this day moved on, my water works stopped and we headed out to the store to get my missing groceries from the other day. I am in the mood to be creative and bake. I found a cute recipe for some mini caramel apples so I made a few up to see if I could do them. And it was a (messy) success :) Even my lil food critic loved them! Although I am no master ate using my little melon ball scooper. Some of the "apples" looked a little.... well... sad. I LOVE baking things but I never eat them- ok well except PW pumpkin cake- Oh MY Lordy- that is just so yummy! As cute as these lil mini caramel apples are- I just won't eat them. I need to find a victim to feed them too- I know I don't want my kiddos to eat them all up- I do like to sleep!

Here is the link where I got the recipe... try them for yourself!!



Don't let these cute adorable faves fool you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment