Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MOOoooo

Here is a check of mommy reality for ya.... Actually a funny moment.. Made my heart skip- beat- smile...

I was sitting at my desk doing some editing.... when lil Jack protested that he was hungry NOW.. so I lifted him - pulled up my top and began to feed him. At his 8 months stage he has this really weird way of eating... kind of like cirque du soleil style. Not sure why he does that or what he gains from it, but its amazing to see how far my nip can stretch. {Like that visual huh}

So as I am editing and feeding, my tazmanian toddler comes over to watch for a few. He first shrieks that just seeing my boob was gross, then decided to watch for a sec when he asked what I was doing... like he has never asked or watched before... so i explained that I was feeding baby mommy milk.

So I go back to feeding my little hungry-acrobatic monster, when I noticed that my toddler was still standing there watching... When Jack was finished, he popped off like a soda cap and gave me that milky smile. Just then my toddler looks up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and says " ok, my turn!"


1 comment: