Monday, April 16, 2012

The Pain Of Motherhood

I know it seems that I only write about the bad and the ugly... we do have some pretty wonderful days and I guess I don't write about them because I am in the moment enjoying every bit of it as I can...

The last few days have been a little painful. I have had some major issues with my nerve damage that seems to be effecting a little more of my leg each day- which is making my back hurt. Jack has been having this INSANE sleeping schedule which includes me sleeping awkardly and getting up every 1.5hr to feed him.
Yesterday I decided that I was going to restock my gripe water and make that pacifer a part of his bedtime routine. Last night went a little better than the previous nights  but tonight... I'm in trouble. I headed to bed sleepy and determined to actually sleep. I layed my head down only to realize that even though I was sleepy- I just could not fall asleep. But FINALLY at 2a.m. I get to dream land....that ride didn't last long as my sweet little one woke at 3a.m. and was ready to take on the day. Bad timing little one. seriously.

Not only have I been dealing with my "nerves" but also been dealing with some kind of upset stomach. I have had no real appetite lately oe when I do eat, I feel more sick then when I started. And now this new sleep issue- ugh.

Late this morning I am doing 2 cake smash sessions and as excited as I am, I am REALLY hoping that my excitement will keep me awake for it... ok and that afterwards both my smaller ones will nap at the same time so that I may take a nap.

I foresee it's going to be a fend-for-yourself-dinner nights

No comments:

Post a Comment