Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Melts My Heart- Not My Hands

The most wonderful thing just happened... my little Charlie joe just said "wuv you"

this is wonderful... well for obvious reasons- if you are a mom , but because also this little guy has a major speech delay for his age. We have been in speech therapy with him for almost a year and as much as he HAS improved, things still are a little unclear. So when words become crisp and amazing like "wuv you" I just wanna jump up and down with excitement.

I remember the days when I longed for children and couldn't wait till they could whisper " I love you mommy". It completely melts my heart- and still does to this day. I will NEVER get old of hearing that!!

But today- I just really needed to hear those words.. from that little boy of mine.

Thank you Charlie joe... those words mean the WORLD to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment