Thursday, July 7, 2011

Disgruntled

I think I am on the "bad mom" list today. It seems so many moms are out today taking their kids to the park or the beach and here I am MISERABLE today with another day of this stupid Summer Cold.... WTH?! and so during my mandatory nap time today, I make the older kids do math facts and read a book. They both shrieked when I said "math facts". As much as I would love to see them play out in the sun and water and enjoy themselves.. I am just plain disgruntled and miserable. I don't know why there even needs to be a thing as a summer cold.

But this pregnancy is making it more difficult to deal with it. Between not being able to sleep from the cold and that painful pelvic grinding and pressure, having a stuffy nose, itchy eyes from allergies and having to pee every hour.... I am a complete MESS!!

Lilly & Matty are leaving soon for Florida and as much as they LOVE the idea of going... I am not so happy about it. Time always seem so short with them- especially when there is so much I wanna do with them... and there are times like these that I just can't do anything. We have crossed off a few things on our Summer Bucket list- which has been fun.. .I just need to get my energy back to do some more. I am hoping by next week I will be feeling better to go out and have some good 'ol summer fun!

As much as I am miserable.. I do hope that you all are enjoying this summer that we have finally got!

<3's

No comments:

Post a Comment