Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In The Beginning...

Well its not so much the beginning but the ..."i'm actually doing it!!"

I don't even know where to start...but I guess at the beginning is the best!!! A friend of mine showed me her BLOG book... it was a year of things that happened in her life with her kids that she blogged about.. I was so impressed with it that I had to do one for me.

I think having a personal blog aside from my business blog will be a great place for my family to see what this crazy bunch has been up to. I promise to keep it up to date as much as I can WITH photos. Now, I cant promise that the photos I post will be those "perfect" images.. like my friend, but it will be real life as I experience it.

So, get ready, hang on and enjoy! Its a pretty fun adventure!!!

~jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment